Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Preschool Halloween paper plate craft and game

I was searching for very easy preschool Halloween crafts and came upon paper plate crafts.  I found the ghost craft you see below, but it was originally with white streamers.  Well, I didn't have any streamers, so I just cut strips of white paper.  Worked great.  The kids actually glued theirs on the front of their plates and that worked fine.  (I can't get the pic to move to center!) I pre cut the eyes, mouth and white paper strips since I have some very young kids in my little group.
 

 
I made up this paper plate web game.  I found some spiders on clip art and put them on a word document and made them smaller.  Then cut them out and colored them.  I put the plate on my door and the kids played  "pin the spider on the web".  All they had to do was get the spider on the web- plate, not right in the middle.  I let each child do it 2 times.  They were all so excited to take their little spider home. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment